Activating a Floating License
ExactFlat licensing supports floating licenses. A floating license allows the software to be installed on an unlimited number of machines, however the number of machines that can be running the software concurrently is limited to the number of licenses on the floating license server.
- Install a floating license server that is accessible to client computers. The installer can be downloaded from below.
- Reboot the server or manually start the RLM-EFServer service.
- Go to Component Services.
- Right click on service name RLM-EFServer.
- Start the service.
- From a web browser go to this URL: http://localhost:5054 to launch the RLM License Manager
- Click on Activate License
- ISV Activation website should be: lic.exactflat.com. Click Next->
- ISV: ExactFlat
- Paste license activation key. If entered manually, include hyphens.
- The host ID for the license server is automatically entered. Enter the number of licenses to activate on this license server.
- Specify the location the license file will reside in. The default location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tri-D Technologies Inc\EF Floating License Server
- Verify information and request license.