TORONTO, July 20, 2015 /CNW/ – We are excited to announce the release of ExactFlat Version 3. This update makes ExactFlat, the fastest path from CAD to cutter, even faster by providing these key capabilities that ensure:Improved Workflow:
- Organize your pieces to manage complex projects more efficiently
- Label edges for faster, improved, project workflow
- Simplify sewing instructions by annotating seams in various ways.
- Get your flat patterns right the first time with increased accuracy
- Flatten markings or sketches applied to surfaces in 3D accurately on 2D pattern pieces
- Get material and hardware costing with a simple click of a button
- See real-time updates as changes are made to the nests and product design
Click on this video to see the latest features of ExactFlat Version 3 in action.
We also invite you to attend a brief webinar on Wednesday July 22nd, 2015 at 2pm E.S.T. to see the newly added features in ExactFlat Version 3 live. Click here to register for the webinar; invitations will be sent out to registered users shortly.
For more information about ExactFlat Version 3 and for sales inquiries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tri-D Technologies Inc.
ExactFlat automates the design and development of products covered in fabrics or made from composites. By integrating all the steps from CAD-to-Cutter, ExactFlat more than doubles product development productivity. For a demonstration please visit http://www.exactflat.com/live-
SOURCE Tri-D Technologies
For further information:
Media Contact: Rangeena Akbary, Marketing Specialist, Tri-D Technologies Inc., 3250 Bloor St W, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M8X 2X9, Canada